St Joseph’s Primary School, Quirindi
A vacancy exists for a fully qualified Primary Teacher at St Joseph’s Primary School, Quirindi
This position commences on 29 January 2019 and concludes on 20 December 2019.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
- Ability to teach Religious Education;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Working With Children Check Clearance.
For further details about the positions contact Mrs Sarah-Jane Canham on (02) 6746 1033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website http://www.arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/teaching-positions. Applications that do not include the CSO ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ form will not be accepted.
Email or post applications, including a completed Application Form for a Teaching Position, letter of application, addressing the essential and desirable criteria and outlining your suitability for the position which will include nominated referees, to;
The Principal, St Joseph’s Primary School, P.O. Box 309, Quirindi NSW 2343
Or email email@example.com
Applications must be received by 3.00 pm Wednesday 17 October 2018.
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.