The Cayman Islands Department of Education Services Invites applications for education roles within the Government school system for 2018/19 academic years Commencing early-August 2018
The Cayman Islands offers one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. It is a tax-free jurisdiction, with a friendly welcoming people, combining the very best of the relaxed Caribbean attitude and modern living. Its proximity to Miami also provides easy access to North America and the rest of the Caribbean.
The remuneration package for the successful candidate is offered without deductions. The Cayman Islands Government provides an additional 12% pension contribution and 100% health insurance coverage for the employee and their dependents. To assist with relocation, within the first week of arrival, the successful candidate will receive a settlement allowance equivalent to 1 month’s salary, moving expenses for personal belongings and hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
- Applicants must be committed to providing a stimulating learning environment and maximizing the achievement of all students
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject and an Early Years Teaching Qualification from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 2 years, post qualification, professional experience in an early year’s settings with a demonstrated track record of successful teaching and learning
- Prior experience facilitating learning using a play based approach with the ability to differentiate to cater for individual abilities
- Experience of IB would be an advantage
A detailed Job Description, Government Application Form and the Supplementary EDU Application form are available online at www.education.gov.ky/jobs All applicants must complete the Government Application Form, Supplementary EDU Application and a Cover Letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Friday 19th January 2018