‘THE SUNDAY TIMES SCHOOL OF THE YEAR’
Enjoy teaching at DARTFORD GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Roll: 1485 (625 in the sixth form) (Boys 11-18, Girls 16-18)
TEACHER(S) OF PSYCHOLOGY required for Easter or September 2018
MPS/UPS + LFA (Possibility of a TLR for Head of Psychology for a suitable candidate)
An enthusiastic and committed teacher to teach Psychology in a high performing school offering excellence within the state sector. The school has many new state of the art facilities, including a new sixth form centre and one of the largest school sixth forms in the country.
Dartford Grammar School is one of the highest performing schools nationally at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, with excellent facilities, four times designated ’outstandingly successful’ in the Chief Inspector’s Annual Report. The ability to teach across all Key Stages and a willingness to be an active participant in the extra-curricular life of the school are essential.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
- an excellent classroom practitioner
- committed to raising achievement and transforming learning
- well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
- well-motivated and conscientious.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
- a dynamic and supportive working environment
- a well-established Induction Programme
- opportunities for professional development
For further details and an application pack please contact the school (telephone: 01322 223039; fax: 01322 291426; e-mail: email@example.com)
Please return a completed application form, to the Headmaster, Mr W J Oakes, Dartford Grammar School, West Hill, Dartford, Kent DA1 2HW.
Closing date: Friday 19th January 2018
Interview date to be confirmed
(The school may interview early in the case of an exceptional candidate)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.