A full-time permanent teacher is required for September 2018.
Two Rivers High School is an Outstanding School for pupils with Special Educational Needs (Ofsted January 2015)
The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to join our highly motivated and supportive team. You will be a Class Tutor but may be required to teach throughout the school but predominantly complex needs groups. All teachers will teach English and/or Maths but any additional specialism would be an advantage.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high standards and expectations of themselves and the children
- Is creative, enthusiastic and has a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a dedicated, hardworking team
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to deliver a broad and balanced curriculum to pupils with a wide range of special educational needs (ie. TEACCH, PECS, MAKATON, Intensive Interaction)
- Is willing to develop and utilise a range of specialised teaching approaches.
We can offer:
- A warm, stimulating and supportive environment
- Students who really enjoy the experience offered at the school
- Continuing Professional Development,
- A highly professional team who would welcome you on board
We look forward to meeting interested candidates and strongly encourage you to visit the school. To arrange a visit please telephone the school Office on 01827 426124. (School re-opens after Easter Break w/c Mond. 16th April 2018.
Closing Date for application: Monday 23rd April 2018 midday.
Interviews will take place week commencing: 7th May 2018.
To apply for this position please download the application form below in the 'Available Documents' section. All completed applications should be returned directly to the Bursar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Rivers High School
Tamworth, B77 2HJ
Tel: 01827 426124
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.