2 posts (Early Years and Key Stage 1)
We are looking for two enthusiastic and committed teachers to join our school.
We need teachers who care for children, has high expectations and delivers learning opportunities that help children to be the best they can be.
You will be welcomed into the whole school team and the Active Learning Trust where you can be a positive role model for the school community.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and always positive
- Is able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all children
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Is an enthusiastic and skilled teacher
- Sets high standards and leads by example
- Has the drive to lead a curriculum subject
We can offer you:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- A supportive environment where the staff well-being is a priority
- Teacher freedom to teach with ‘low impact’ tasks kept to a minimum
- Focused CPD opportunities at Pakefield and within the Active Learning Trust
- Highly collaborative working practices
- A forward thinking school which is committed to improvement
- Friendly and supportive staff
- A community where we value each other
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and more information can be found on our website: www.pakefieldprimaryschool.org.uk.
Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
For more information, please contact Martyn Payne or Karen Tallett-Pickess on (01502) 574032.
If you would like to find out more about our welcoming and friendly school, for an application pack or to book a school visit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 17th April 2018 at 9 am.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 17th April 2018.
Interviews: 25th April, 2018