32.5 hours per week Term time only (39 weeks)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, dedicated and friendly team who has high expectations in all aspects of teaching, learning and assessment. If successful you will assist us in this exciting time of change at High View Primary School as we transition to become part of the Ark Academy network of schools.
We can offer:-
- A welcoming and inclusive school
- Enthusiastic, polite, well-mannered and welcoming children who are eager to learn
- Committed, motivated and positive staff
- Good opportunities for continued professional development.
We are looking for someone who:
Is an excellent classroom practitioner:-
- With high expectations and a strong commitment to school improvement
- Who has the ability and capacity to work under pressure
- Will support and promote the inclusive ethos of our school
- Is able to maintain confidentiality as appropriate and restrict information sharing in a professional manner.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is able to demonstrate improvement of your own practice through observation, evaluation and supervision
- With good pupil behaviour management skills
- Experience of working with children in a one to one capacity
- Has particular strengths in Early Years
We offer a superb opportunity for the right person to develop their skills in our ambitious school that will provide great support for our children with highly professional colleagues. Good literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to Mathematics/Numeracy Level 2 of the National Qualifications Framework is essential as well as relevant NVQ Level II qualification. Previous experience of working in a classroom environment is essential and experience of supporting children in Early Years and with targeted interventions is desirable.
The successful candidate must be willing, enthusiastic and able to work individually or as part of a team, maintaining a happy and safe environment for our children.
If so, come and join our friendly and supportive staff. Visits to the school are welcome. Please ring the school to arrange a visit.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
We recommend you visit school prior to interview – please contact email@example.com to arrange a visit
Completed application should be returned to the school by email only.
Closing Date: 02 July 2018 Interviews: 04 July 2018
If you have not heard from us by 3rd July 2018 you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
High View Primary School Plough Terrace St John’s Hill, SW11 2AA Telephone: 020 72281710 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Head teacher: Mrs. Georgina Roberts