St Joseph's Primary School
Crossfield St, London SE8 3PH
Tel: 0208 6924836
WE ARE LOOKING FOR :- Year 6 Teacher- to Start in September 2018
TLR 2B Subject Leadership - Salary: Inner London Main Scale
Closing Date: 27th April, 2018.
Interviews: 3rd May,2018
We are looking for someone who will:
• have an excellent understanding of the curriculum and able to meet the needs of happy and well behaved children.
• be an exemplary classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil’s achievement.
• Have a belief in putting children at the heart of your work • Support our Catholic ethos
We can offer
: • Mentoring, CPD and strong Induction support, both internally and externally. • Friendly staff team
• Skilled, daily teaching assistant support for every class
• Strong programme of professional development support
• Children who are friendly, enthusiastic and keen to learn
Deptford is an emerging creative and vibrant area, with a local Arts Centre and Albany Theatre . A short walk from Greenwich, with excellent transport links - London Bridge, Deptford & Deptford Bridge DLR close by. We are firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Consequently, all our employees are required to complete a DBS disclosure. This post is also exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, 1974 Please apply to Mrs Chantry for an application pack and for an appointment to visit. Ofsted Inspection, December 2017 – Solidly GOOD Judgement "St Joseph's is a good school. Children achieve well and make very good progress as a result of good teaching. Behaviour is good, and in many classes is exemplary”.