CLASS TEACHER UPPER KS2 (Y6)
Salary: MPS/UPS (Subject to experience and curriculum responsibility)
From September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and inspirational teacher who is dedicated to the growth of learners and has the potential to be an outstanding leader. We want you to deliver our vision and help us develop our teaching and learning. You need to be an excellent practitioner with a clear and relentless vision for the best outcomes for our students.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Be willing to contribute to and promote our core values
• Have exemplary classroom practice
• Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
• Inspire learning through a creative and enriched curriculum
• Be able to form positive, effective relationships with our school community
• Take an active part in all aspects of school life
We can offer you:
• Friendly, happy children, supportive parents and governors
• A supportive staff structure with opportunities for continuing professional development
• A strong ethos of care and concern for each other
• A Good School – Ofsted Report July 2017
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Kim Edwards, our business manager, if you wish to book a visit on 020 7771 6121 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An application pack can be downloaded here or is available on the schools website www.grange.southwark.sch.uk. Please ensure you use the application form included in the pack and completed forms should be sent by email to Kim Edwards on email@example.com.
Closing Date for applications – Noon, Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Interview date: Thursday 24th May 2018
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Love Hope Co-operation Respect