The Federation of Sacred Heart and St Mary’s Catholic Primary Schools, Battersea are looking for enthusiastic and motivated teachers to join our large, friendly team of staff in either KS1 or KS2. Our children are lively and a pleasure to teach, they will welcome you wholeheartedly to the Sacred Heart and St Mary’s community. This post will suit either an experienced or newly qualified teacher. A TLR is available for a suitable candidate.
A practicing Catholic would be preferred, but applications from candidates who are supportive of our strong Catholic ethos are very welcome too.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher with a clear commitment to raising standards and accelerating pupil's progress.
• Have secure subject knowledge with english and maths skills in particular.
• Have experience in using assessment data to inform the learning provision to meet the varied needs of children in their class.
• Be fully committed to working collaboratively across the collaboration within a church school ethos and the wider school community.
• Be fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils.
In return we can offer:
• A well-resourced curriculum in a friendly and supportive working environment.
• A proactive and enthusiastic staff team dedicated to learning.
• Well behaved and motivated children
• Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression
• For NQT applicants, a commitment to your professional development through training and mentoring. NQT induction programme. Dedicated NQT & PPA release time
Visits are warmly welcomed.. We look forward to hearing from you and would encourage you to contact Claire Mitchell at St Mary’s.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email or post.
Closing date: 21 May 2018 (at noon) Shortlisting: 22 May 2018 Interviews: 24 May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs
Sacred Heart RC Primary School Este Road, Battersea London, SW11 2TD Tel no: 020 7223 5611 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site address: www.sacredheartschoolbattersea.co.uk
St Mary’s RC Primary School 7 St Josephs Street London, SW8 4EN Tel no: 020 7622 5460 Email: email@example.com Web site address: www.stmarysschoolbattersea.co.uk
The Federation of Sacred Heart and St Mary’s Catholic Primary Schools, Battersea Executive Head: Mr J. Brading Associate Head: Mrs N. Byrne (Sacred Heart) and Mrs C Mitchell (St Mary’s)