Teachers with Special Needs experience required for Maternity Cover, Fixed Term
Required as soon as possible and from January 2018
Henry Tyndale is a growing, successful and Outstanding teaching school for children and young people with severe and complex learning difficulties aged 2-19 years. We require an exceptional teacher for a class with the following qualities:
• Experience in teaching youngsters with special needs
• A passion for teaching and learning, giving every pupil that right amount of challenge.
• A real commitment to working with our young people who have severe and complex needs, staff, parents and other professionals.
• Flexibility, creativity, enthusiasm and energy.
• Effective communication with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to work both independently and as the key motivator and inspirational leader for the class team
An NQT may be considered depending on experience
In return we offer a committed and motivated staff who are dedicated to providing the best education and support for all our young people. We offer small classes with a good level of LSA support, a friendly team and a commitment to continuous professional development within a caring school where everyone enjoys learning and achieving together.
This is an opportunity to join the school at a very exciting time when we are expanding provision in terms of the number of pupils we serve and the range of training and development programmes we provide.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school on 01252 544577 or email Sue Pearson email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on 3rd October 2017 and interviews will be held on 10th October 2017.