KS1 and KS2 Teachers
Pioneer Academies Community Trust
Would you like to progress your career in a multi academy trust which believes that all children have the right to develop their talents through the highest quality of education?
Pioneer Academies Community Trust is a popular and successful academy trust comprising, three primary academies, Parkside Primary Academy, Carlton Primary Academy and Summerfields Primary Academy on the outskirts of Barnsley, all judged by Ofsted to be ‘Good’
If you are interested in working at PACT you are asked to register your interest by 12.00noon Friday 18th May 2018.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work and progress within our trust
• Access to comprehensive professional development to meet your professional needs and continue to develop your practice
• Career development opportunities for aspiring leaders – we are committed to identifying potential, talent and growing future leaders
Successful Applicants will:
• Be ambitious, innovative and inspirational.
• Be committed to their own personal professional development
• Maintain the Academy’s high expectations of progress and attainment.
• Be passionate about enabling children to achieve their potential.
Application forms from registering an interest are available from Mrs Kim Wood, 01226 723691, email firstname.lastname@example.org or on the Trust website; please visit www.pioneeracademies.co.uk and follow the vacancy links.
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Wood.
Closing date for registering an interest is 12.00noon Friday 18th May 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service.