Teaching and Learning Assistant
Hours of work: 32.5hours per week for 39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade C (£14,138 - £14,709)
Closing Date: Monday 19th April 23.59pm
Interview Date: week commencing 4th May 2020
Start date: September 2020 or earlier if circumstances permit
We are looking for a Teaching and Learning Assistant to work alongside the classroom teacher in our highly aspirant school.
We are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking, creative practitioners, able to motivate pupils. Applicants must have English and Maths GCSE Grade C (or equivalent), a good level of spoken English, be a good team member and be able to develop positive behaviour strategies with children. As a high performing school, we are able to provide you with excellent opportunities to develop further
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• have the skills and sensitivity to deal with all members of our community and multi-agency partners
• be enthusiastic, driven and committed to ensuring the school's future success
• be able to work as part of a friendly and supportive team
• be a life-long learner and an inspiration to others.
Please note that GCSE English and Maths A* - C (or equivalent) is required for this role and certificates will need to be produced at interview.
The Inspire Multi Academy Trust & Ernesettle Community School are committed to safeguarding children in its care; any successful appointment is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.