Teaching and Learning Assistant
Salary: £17,385 (actual) Permanent and Fixed Term
Are you an exceptional, creative practitioner who really wants to make a difference to the everyday lives of the most wonderful children?
• Are you committed to achieving high standards for all our pupils working closely with colleagues in a multi-disciplinary team
• Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
• Do you want high quality professional development and support?
• Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
• Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
We seek to recruit an exceptional Teaching and Learning Assistant to join our team at The Rise School, West London.
We can offer:
• High quality professional development and support
• Inclusion into the local government pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme offering 24 hours telephone support
• Free Perkbox subscription offering benefits of particular services at reduced costs
• Weekly staff wellbeing sessions
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Use of our onsite gym facilities
To apply please download and complete our application form and equality monitoring form from our website www.TheRiseSchool.com. Completed applications should be emailed to LindaBurn@TheRiseSchool.com
The closing date for applications is 20th June 2019, 12 noon, interviews will take place on 24th June 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting including references and an enhanced DBS.