TO JOIN OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM
We would like to appoint:
2 x Teaching and Learning Assistants for x 32.5 hours per week.
Experience of working with children with Autism and Communication Difficulties would be an advantage.
Term time only initially for a one year contract
We are looking for experienced, reliable individuals to support SEN pupils in the classroom and during lunchtime.
Hitherfield is a popular, happy and diverse school. Every child matters at Hitherfield School and this is demonstrated in all that we do.
- Enjoy working with children and interact in a happy and positive manner around the school.
- Exude professionalism have a real passion for your role,
- Demonstrate daily that you are a team player by working with your colleagues following instructions and supporting school priorities.
- Be an excellent play facilitator & playground supervisor.
- Be committed, and able, to raise the standards of children’s learning and attainment.
- Be able to support the learning and wellbeing of children with special educational needs.
- Keep clear planning and assessment records and be able to feedback confidently about children’s progress.
- Be proactive, energetic and efficient and flexible
- Level 2 NVQ qualification or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Be fit and active.
We can offer:
An attractive salary,
Final salary pension scheme,
Training and development opportunities,
A very friendly and supportive staff team.
Happy and enthusiastic children
To obtain a recruitment pack please download a pack on www.hitherfield.co.uk or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 20th June
Task and Interviews: Thursday 29th June
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Tammy Wallace, Hitherfield Primary School, Leigham Vale, London SW16 2JQ
Lambeth Council is committed to safer recruitment
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.crb.gov.uk and in the recruitment pack. www.lambeth.gov.uk. Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.