Required as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint two Teaching and Learning Assistants for September 2017. One preferably with a Maths Specialism and the other with an English Specialism, to join our team at Eden Girls' School, Waltham Forest, which is part of a successful family of schools, run by Tauheedul Education Trust.
In September 2014, Eden Girls' School, Waltham Forest opened with its founding cohort of 150 students in Year 7 and in Year 8. The school now has 350 students in Years 7-10 and is a popular and heavily subscribed academy. The organisation will grow year on year to become an 11-18 academy of 840 students with specialisms in Leadership and Big Society and is fast becoming the school of choice in the local authority. The school building facilities are currently being developed to offer state of the art 21st century learning.
We are seeking to appoint two inspirational and outstanding Teaching and Learning Assistants who will share our mission to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service
The ideal candidates will:
- have 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C, including English and Maths
- have experience of working with children in an educational setting
- have high standards of hygiene and a good level of general health and fitness
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have a strong commitment to the personal, spiritual, social and health development of young people
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of 'promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment'
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
Closing date: Friday 22 September, 2017, 12 Noon
Interviews: W/C Monday 25 September, 2017
For more information and to apply, please see our website at www.hays.co.uk/jobs/eden-girls-school or call Brett Coventry on 020 3818 7041
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.