30.75 hours per week Term Time only + 1 week
Salary Range points 18-25 (pro rata), (equivalent to approximately £15,097-£18,261pa)
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable Teaching & Learning Support Assistants to join a team of highly motivated professionals in our school for pupils aged 3-19 years with Severe, Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties, Autistic Spectrum Disorder and Challenging Behaviour.
Ideally you will have experience of working with children who have SEN in either a mainstream or special school provision and be qualified to an NVQ3 or equivalent/above qualification or be working towards this. However, our school provides excellent leadership support with professional development and guidance at the heart of this, so we would be happy to provide training whilst you work for us.
A commitment to our students and their complex needs is essential, as is the ability to work as part of a team. You must be in good health as these are energetic, challenging posts.
We offer: •
- A supportive and caring environment with learning for all at its centre
- Commitment to your professional development
- A committed and enthusiastic staff team and governors
- Support from a highly effective multi-therapy team
- "Excellent curriculum and highly resourced school" Ofsted, October 2013
- "During their time at school, pupils reach challenging targets and in some cases exceed national expectations"
Closing Date: Friday 23 November 2018
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interview.