Vision for Education are looking to appoint an experienced 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant level 3 to join our successful supply team and work in a primary school in Bury, Greater Manchester.
This is a temporary teaching assistant role with the view to becoming a contract direct with the school. The role initially is a part time role (hours to be confirmed)
This role will be working as a 1:1 teaching assistant with a child who has special educational needs. This child with need 1:1 support and encouragement whilst in the school setting. Ideally someone who has supported in EYFS (Early years foundation stage) or Key Stage 1. The candidate must have experience supporting children with Autism/ASD on a 1:1 basis. Full training will be provided for this, but previous experience is essential.
This outstanding primary school is looking for a committed and successful Teaching Assistant level 3 to join their motivated team. The school has an inspirational Headteacher, a strong leadership team and committed governors. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant level 3 position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare/ teaching assistant level 3
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment
- Be experienced in supporting Special Educational Needs pupils
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have experience supporting children in primary education in EYFS/ Key Stage 1 (KS1)
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our dedicated Greater Manchester primary team on 01612737475