We are seeking to appoint two Teaching Assistants to join our friendly learning support team, to support pupils on a 1:1 basis.
One position is part time, the other full time. The roles are initially fixed term.
Training will be provided, however owing to the nature of pupil support required, some experience in dealing with pupils with additional needs would be preferred.
Interested candidates are very welcome to call for an informal chat - please contact Sonya Davies on 0330 330 0237
We can offer:
- small class sizes (an average of 24 students in each class), free school lunches and holidays generally aligned to the independent sector;
- a competitive salary, dependent on experience;
- a real commitment to training and Continuous Professional Development;
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team who are passionate about education and welcome ideas; and
- a friendly working environment in which every individual is known.
Please note that applications made by CV will NOT be considered, all applications should be made via the TES or using the application form available on the school's website.
Closing Date: 19 November 2018
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and any other relevant employment checks.