Vision for Education are working in partnership with an Alternative Education Provider in Bradford that caters for pupils that have been excluded from mainstream school and referred to this provider to better meet their Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs. This particular provision is unique to Bradford as they have an on site farm, and offer vocational qualifications in Animal Care. The role of a Teaching Assistant at this school consists of supporting the pupils with core subjects such as Maths English and Science as well as supporting them with vocational qualifications such as animal care and childcare. The successful candidate will have had experience either working in a similar education setting, youth work or residential care. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate empathy, and will be able to establish professional boundaries and relationships with vulnerable young people.
Vision for Educationis committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you can enthuse, motivate and engage the most hard to reach students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please call and ask for Liam Ffrench 0113 426 5330.