20 hours per week, term-time covering two roles:
KS2 Teaching Assistant role:
This role will be involve a mixture of general classroom support and 1:1 support for individual pupils as required.
• Salary Range is Buckinghamshire CC Grade 1b point 10, £17,946 per annum, pro-rata plus holidays;
• For 12.5 hours per week term-time only.
Lunchtime Controller role:
• Salary Range is Buckinghamshire CC Grade 1a point 5, £15,107 per annum, pro-rata plus holidays;
• 1.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday 11:45am to 1:15pm, term-time only.
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated?
• Suitably qualified/experienced in working with children in school;
• Able to support the learning and well-being of our children throughout the school in KS2.
This is an exciting time to be part of the close-knit, caring and dedicated team at Dorney School. We are totally focused on offering a safe, secure and exciting learning environment in which our children can grow, flourish, and reach their full potential. You will be given encouragement and support to help you succeed in your role.
The successful candidate should have awareness of safeguarding protocol. The ideal candidate will have a good standard of written and spoken English and Maths skills at a suitable level to support children up to Key Stage 2. Experience of working with children is desirable, but not essential as support and training will be provided.
Please visit the school website www.dorneyschool.co.uk for further information and an application pack or contact Leon Williams, Business Manager on 01628 620871.
Please send completed application forms to: email@example.com
Please note CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 16 March 2018
Interviews: w/c 19 March 2018
We reserve the right to appoint for this position prior to the above mention closing date.
Dorney School is a member of the Beeches Learning and Development Trust, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and other relevant employment checks.