Teaching Assistant & Midday Supervisor Role -27.5 hours per week term time only (39 weeks)
(Includes 5 hours per week working as a Midday Supervisor)
Boxgrove and Kidbrooke Park are partner schools in a soft federation and work closely together. They are popular and friendly schools which thrive on a team approach and a caring ethos.
• Enthusiastic teaching assistants with high expectations of children, to provide 1-to-1 support to pupils with special educational needs, lead interventions and to give general assistance to teaching staff both in the classroom and in and around the school.
• Individuals who can positively and proactively support pupils to play together and enjoy their lunchtimes.
• Individuals who can motivate and support pupils with their learning, re scaffolding and challenging where necessary.
• You will work with charismatic pupils aged between 3 years and 11 years of age and a committed staff team.
We can provide:
• Enthusiastic pupils, opportunities for professional development and well-resourced learning environments.
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed.
Application packs available via email email@example.com