£55 - £75 (per day, dependant on experience)
This role is based within a school setting
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a minimum of 3 months relevant experience working with children, young people, or adults.
Vision for Education is working on behalf of a multiple primary schools around the BANES area for pupils aged 4-11 from a variety of backgrounds
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Enable learners to make good progress and develop well
• Have knowledge of a primary setting
• Work effectively as part of a team to improve learners’ conduct behaviour and attitudes to learning
• Able to build effective relationships with pupils, staff, families and other professionals
• Flexible, reliable, resilient and positive
• Are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children
• Have strong literacy and numeracy skills and are clear communicators
• Have an ability to work as part of a dedicated team
• Have effective organisational skills and a positive outlook.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education Offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant or someone with relevant skills and experience who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
How to Apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision For Education Ltd