Position: Teaching Assistant
Apply by: 11th November 2019
Salary: Grade 1 (£17,364 - £18,065) pro rata
Contract term: TTO
Job start: ASAP
School Visits: Please contact Samantha Hibbs on 0121 729 7220
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its four CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading education and business leaders.
Jewellery Quarter Academy (JQA) opened in 2014. It puts the education and learning experience of students at the heart of everything. As a result, it is a successful, growing, over-subscribed inner city school. For further information about our academy, please visit the website.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher Assistant (NJC Scale Grade 1). We are seeking inspirational Teaching Assistants with Secondary Education experience.
This position requires:
• The ability to contribute to enthusiastic and hardworking departments
• The ability to consistently support in lessons
• Confidence to be innovative and creative in the classroom
• The determination to drive rapid student progress across a full range of abilities
• A team player who wants to contribute to broader life at JQA
• Personal ambition and the desire to develop as a professional
• An excellent role model for our students
For an informal discussion and / or tour, please contact Samantha Hibbs at the Academy
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.