We currently have the following vacancies at Elm Academy, Holloway Avenue, Bournemouth, BH11 9JN
32.5 hours per week, 39 working weeks, 1 Year Fixed Term Contract (with potential for becoming permanent)
Salary Scale: Bournemouth Grade 3, Points 4-6 Pro-rata Salary: £14,116 - £14,686 per annum Full-Time Equivalent Salary: £18,933 - £19,698
Position 1 - We are recruiting a 1:1 Teaching Assistant who will be supporting a child with additional needs. We are seeking experienced practitioners who are hardworking, self-motivated and adaptable with a good understanding of Special Educational Needs.
Position 2 – We are recruiting Teaching Assistants who will be working within either KS1 or KS2. We are seeking experienced practitioners who are hardworking, self-motivated and adaptable.
• Have current experience of working with children in school and be able to promote an excellent desire for learning
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a sense of humour and be resilient
• Be committed to your own professional development and participate fully in the life of the school and community.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate and ambitious with a drive and commitment to improve the life chances of our young people. You will have a dynamic, exceptional and creative approach to improving the teaching and learning in a way that benefits all children.
Ambitions Academies Trust
- English secondary schools