Smart Teachers is working with one of Brent’s most popular and successful schools to recruit Teaching Assistants for September 2017. The school is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and are looking for TA’s to join them on either a permanent or long term basis.
About the Role
· Teaching Assistants
· EYFS, KS1 & KS2 – year group will be dependent on experience
· September 2017 start
· Assisting children in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Competitive daily rate available – up to £70
About the School
· Larger than average three form entry primary school
· Rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ on all aspects
· Children’s behaviour is excellent
· Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs as well as holiday care
· Excellent reputation within the community
· Strong supportive leadership team
· Located in Zone 3 within walking distance to the underground. Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
· Have previous experience working with children with SEN
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ3155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.