Churchfields Primary School is looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to support our Teaching Staff from September 2017.
Candidates will need to demonstrate that they have:
- A good working knowledge of the National curriculum.
- Relevant qualifications (GCSEs in English & Maths Grade C or above).
- The ability to express themselves effectively orally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to use these to build and maintain professional working relationships with parents/carers and staff.
- The physical stamina to make an effective contribution to children’s learning both indoors and outdoors.
- Recent experience of working within a school setting.
- A good sense of humour.
- A clear understanding of inclusion and equal opportunities issues.
- The ability to act calmly and quickly when under pressure.
A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential.
We can offer:
- · Excellent facilities within a modern building.
- · A chance to work as part of a forward thinking and supportive staff team.
- · The opportunity to be part of a new and exciting Multi Academy Trust
Churchfields is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and therefore appointment is subject to satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check