Beachborough is a leading co-educational Independent Preparatory school located on the borders of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, and Northamptonshire. With a current pupil roll of 390 children from 2 ½ to 13 years of age and strong waiting lists for places, our school is in great shape with very exciting plans for future development.
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our happy and committed team as soon as possible.
Set in an idyllic location, our excellent facilities and small classes provide opportunities for lots of active and creative learning. Our children sparkle, skipping into school every day motivated and eager to learn.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a desire to contribute to the life of our busy and friendly school and must be qualified to an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Experience in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) is essential, with the flexibility to work across the EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Lower Key Stage 2. The role is temporary for a one-TERM fixed term period. It is full time (8.00am – 5.30pm or 8.30am – 6pm term time, plus INSET days).
We encourage individuality in an environment which supports every child and provides opportunities for children to thrive. With small class sizes and a well-resourced school, you will be joining a supportive, forward-thinking team who are committed and passionate about educating young people. There are excellent opportunities for professional development linked to your personal ambitions and moving the school forward.
• Are you ready for a new and exciting adventure?
• Are you looking for a new challenge as a teaching assistant in a thriving Preparatory School for children from 2 ½ to 13 years of age?
• Are you a caring, positive, fun, energetic and professional individual with lots of initiative and ideas?
• Can you motivate, inspire and lead children in an environment of high support, challenge, care, and reward?
• Are you hungry to make a ‘real difference’ in the future lives of children?
• Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will be professionally invigorating, challenging, and rewarding?
• Are you interested in the development of children as ‘world ready’ learners and global citizens?
If this excites you, we would like to hear from you.
Full details of the role, including the application process and a full job description, can be found on the ‘vacancies’ page of our school website at: www.beachborough.com
Completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 19th April 2021 @ 12 noon. However, promising candidates may be interviewed before the closing date so early application is recommended.
Beachborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 13 years