We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teaching assistant who:
* has good numeracy/literacy skills;
* has an understanding/experience of working with children with SEND;
* enjoys working with children and understands how to motivate them;
* can use their initiative;
* has the ability to work well with children and individuals;
* can work constructively as part of a team.
* completion of DfES Teaching Assistant Induction Programme.
* NVQ 2 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualifications or experience.
The position involves supporting an individual with needs with their learning and small group work on occasions.
CVs will not be accepted. Please ensure you submit the attached application form and equal opportunities form together with your personal statement.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 14th October 2018
Interviews: Monday 16th October 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and our expectation is that all applicants will share that commitment. The successful candidate will need to prove they are able to live and work in the UK and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.