Our staff are committed in ensuring that our pupils get the best possible education. We work hard to ensure that all pupils feel cared for and are supported on their learning journey. We strive to meet the needs of individuals and support them in becoming enthusiastic and successful learners.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly effective Teaching Assistant to join a committed team in supporting the educational needs of identified pupils in the classroom. Experience of leading literacy or numeracy interventions is an advantage.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Is able to relate well to pupils and understand their needs
• Has the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Is reliable with a sense of commitment
• Has good organisational and communication needs
• Will actively contribute to all aspects of school life.
You will be expected to:
• Work with individuals or small groups to support learning in the classroom
• Lead specific interventions for groups of children
• Provide feedback to the class teacher on pupil progress and contribute to on-going assessment
• Work in partnership with members of the staff team
• Promote the inclusive ethos of the school
Rokesly Junior School can offer:
• A friendly and supportive team within a welcoming school environment;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and happy pupils who are keen to learn;
• Strong governor and parental support
• Ongoing professional development
Please note there will be written test as part of the interview process.
Rokesly Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunte