Smart Teachers is recruiting for Teaching Assistants / TAs / Graduate TAs to join a “Good” three form entry primary school in the London borough of Croydon. These full time role for Teaching Assistants / TAs / Graduate TAs roles are to start immediately and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. The successful Teaching Assistants / TAs / Graduate TAs will be joining a supportive, collaborative team and have access to extensive professional development opportunities. This school values outstanding education and places great emphasis on supporting and nurturing students and staff alike. As such, there are a number of roles available at the school including the potential for Graduate TAs to grow their career train as a teacher,
About the Roles
• Teaching Assistants / TAs / Graduate TAs
• Roles available in all year groups
• Experience working with students on a 1:1 and small group basis
• Long-term temporary roles, which will lead to permanent contracts for the right candidates
• Potential to undergo teacher training
• Daily rate from £75 PAYE (dependant on experience)
About the School
• Three-form entry school
• Ofsted rated ‘Good’ in most recent inspection
• New and modern facilities including a brand new library
• Positive environment with a very welcoming team of staff
• The leadership team is enthusiastic, encouraging and supportive
• Extensive training programme offered
• Easily accessible with excellent transport links
In order to be considered for these Teaching Assistants / TAs / Graduate TAs roles, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks essential)
• Previous experience with SEN (ideal)
• Graduate TAs must hold a good first degree
• Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ19806.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.