The Governing Body of Keston Primary School and Nursery are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and preferably experienced Teaching Assistant to work alongside the class teacher to provide classroom and playground pupil support initially in KS1; but the position requires flexibility. The role is 25 hours pw; Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate would be a person who:
- has high expectations for learning and behaviour
- is able to challenging and motivate pupils, promoting and reinforcing self-esteem
- can demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- is creative and proactive in their approach to learning
We can offer:
- A well resourced school in a lovely environment
- A dedicated, hardworking and welcoming staff
- A commitment to professional development
- Happy, well behaved and motivated children
- A supportive community of parents, colleagues and governors
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Keston Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff to share in this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.