We are looking for a hard-working, reliable teaching assistant to support the delivery of a high quality, accessible curriculum across our school.
The successful candidate will assist with the implementation of a high quality learning provision at all times, working in partnership with parents/carers and other professionals to ensure all children reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
- A friendly, motivated, organised person with amazing interpersonal skills
- Someone who will work closely with the teacher to deliver outstanding provision for our children
As an employee with the Harris Federation, you will receive a generous benefits package, including performance and loyalty bonus, pension scheme (LGPS), Harris wellbeing cash plan and additional Harris benefits.
About Harris Primary Academy Benson
Harris Primary Academy Benson is a successful and ambitious two-form entry school, serving a diverse community on the outskirts of Croydon. Our Ofsted in June 2015 was graded as ‘Good’ in all areas, and we are now looking for staff to join us on the next steps in our academy transformation.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Benson?
- Amazing, well-behaved children, who are happy at school and excited by what they are learning each day
- A fantastic site, including a large field and sports pitch
- Located just ten minutes from East Croydon mainline station on public transport, or we have a large car park
- A local school with all the advantages of a successful academy group, including a strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package
For a full job description and person specification, please download the Candidate Information Pack.
For more information, or to arrange a visit or a confidential discussion with the Principal, please contact the academy on 0208 777 1572 or email@example.com.
The Harris Federation offers exceptional opportunities for personal and professional development. No matter what stage you are at or what job you do, we will support and develop your skills, with our Teaching School delivering outstanding courses for staff at every level.
As part of Harris, you will have the opportunity to progress within a close regional network, with regular opportunities for promotion available both within the academy and across the Federation.
We have a highly experienced team of leaders, including executive principals, mentors and subject specialists, all committed to supporting your career and developing your skills.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.