£70-80 per day via PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to have recent experience working with children.
Contract dates: November –August 2022
• Teaching Assistant required to work in EYFS in mornings and Year 3 in PM’s as general TA
• The successful Teaching Assistant will work with small groups and individuals
• Starting ASAP and will be for the remainder of the academic year on a part time basis (Monday-Thursday)
• School located in Kingsbury, Brent
• 3 form entry mainstream primary school
• Ofsted rate ‘Good’
• School has an onsite SEN Provision
• Located in an old Victorian building with an purpose built extension
• School has a positive reputation locally and is known for being a large part of the community
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Hold an enhanced DBS
• Have previous experience working with children in the UK in the past 5 years
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7400 and quote reference DXTGTA 40866.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.