A great opportunity for an intelligent and ambitious Teaching Assistant to work in our IQM 'Flagship school'. We are looking to appoint practitioners who have the drive and skill to work with pupils in whole class lessons, in small groups and 1:1.
· Be enthusiastic, creative and inspirational in your approach to developing learning
· Believe in the students and help them to be the best they can be
· Have a good sense of humour and be able to motivate and inspire others
· Hold high expectations of achievement and behaviour
· Take a proactive interest in school life and the community
The school can offer:
· A rich, diverse school, which is set in impressive grounds
· Excellent professional development, support and staff well-being programme
· Passionate staff who are committed to improving life chances and providing a rich curriculum for students
· Supportive parents and governors who are committed to providing a high quality education for our young people
Closing date: Wednesday 21st March 2018
We welcome applications from experienced and non-experienced practitioners. Further information and application packs can be obtained from the Headteacher's PA at email@example.com or on 01992 763666 Our website is www.leavalley.org.uk we look forward to hearing from you.