Teaching Assistant for Pupil Referral Unit
Pupil Referral Unit
Pupil Referral Unit
Team Teach Required (Vision offer FREE Training for successful candidates including Team Teach)
The pay for this role will be between £65 and £80 per day (dependant on experience)
Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of children and young people with Social Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEND) in Bradford?
Then Vision would like to hear from you...
We are looking for a passionate Teaching Assistant for Pupil Referral Unit with a strong background in dealing with students that present SEMH as a result of special educational needs, for example ADHD. It is essential that you are able to have a real presence in the classroom and have the ability to work well within a team as well as on a 1:1 basis.
Our client PRU in Bradford requires a full time Teaching Assistant from September 2018 , but they are flexible for an immediate start. This role is full time on going, but is a temporary contract.
You may also be required to support pupils in a non-educational setting with the aim of supporting their return to mainstream learning in the future.
Ideally, you will have for this Teaching Assistant for Pupil Referral Unit role:
- Experience of working within a similar setting with similar needs or working in the community with young people
- Team teach training (not essential) Vision for Education offer free training
- Commitment to prioritising the needs of the pupils in all that you do
- The ability to be non-judgemental and committed
In return we offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations)
If this Teaching Assistant for Pupil Referral Unit sounds like the perfect role for you, then please send a copy of your CV to our SEND team in Huddersfield today or call us for more information. We must be able to get 2 recent references in order to clear candidates for work. Call us on 01484 642928