Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Primary School in Frankfurt Steinbach/Taunus we are looking for a qualified
Your profile & your tasks
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education or a similar qualification in Education or Childcare.
- You are motivated in supporting and assisting children in their personal and educational development as well as leading small group lessons.
- You are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential.
- You enjoy working in a teaching team, jointly enriching the children’s horizons.
- You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with children in the classroom as well as in our extra-curricular program.
- You have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level.
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an excellent location of the school, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded individual to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting.
Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3jwxa76 .
Phorms School Frankfurt
- Mainstream school with state funding
- All-through School