The Phorms Concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social interaction. For that reason, we collaborate with each other in a sincere manner.
The Phorms school network consists of a number of schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery on.
For our Primary School in Munich we are looking for a qualified
Your profile & your tasks
- you have experience in working in an educational / childcare environment
- ideally you have a relevant teaching / childcare qualification
- you are approachable and caring with a passion for working with children
- you are motivated in supporting and assisting children in their personal and educational development
- you enjoy working in a teaching team, jointly enriching the children’s horizons
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- continuing professional development
- an attractive benefit package
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work
- a school campus covering the age groups from 18 months to 18 years old
- a beautiful accommodation in a historic building, centrally located in Munich
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who enjoy working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://goo.gl/Ccv3MU.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en.