Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade D Points 3-6 £18,065 - £19,171 pro-rata (actual pro-rata salary £12,464 - £13,227 per annum)
Hours of work: 30 Hours per week/ Term time plus inset days
Contract: Fixed Term for 12 months
Closing date: 9 am Tuesday 28th January 2020
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who aim to build and develop an Academy at the heart of the community it serves with an emphasis on body, mind, and spirit - the whole person. We are a faith Academy, however we welcome applications from all denominations.
We are seeking to appoint a skilled, enthusiastic and creative Teaching Assistant to support student learning. Previous experience supporting students with a variety of learning needs would be an advantage but not necessary.
All Saints’ Academy was rated “Good” for the second time in December 2018:
• All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
• Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
• Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
• There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
What we can offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5.
- Entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Cycle Scheme
- Free onsite parking