Full Time, fixed term (one year, with the potential to extend) positions
30 hours per week | Term Time only [39 weeks]
Scale 3: £21,591 - £21,981 (pro rata: for this post £16,057 - £16,347p.a.)
We are looking for suitably experienced teaching assistants to join our team of caring and dedicated staff. The job description outlined for a scale 3 TA is attached. Successful candidates will be required to work with classes, groups and in 1:1 situations. When working with a specific child the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate experience in:
• establishing a supportive relationship with the named child,
• using flexible and innovative methods of ensuring,
• taking into account the learning support required, to aid the child to engage with their learning as effectively as possible both in group situations and on his/her own,
• to assist, with the class teacher (and other professionals as appropriate), in the implementation of directed programmes of support.
We are looking to appoint colleagues who;
• Have high expectations of themselves and the care of pupils
• Are committed to achieving the highest outcomes for all children
• Work well within a team
• Are open and friendly
• Are able to support the distinctive Christian nature of our school
If you feel that this is a position that you can fulfill we look forward to receiving your application.
Eltham Church of England Primary School is an ‘Outstanding’ school that has been at the heart of the community since 1813. Our children are positive and enthusiastic learners and our staff are welcoming, caring, hard working and supportive. We combine our rich history with innovation within a strong Christian ethos to make our school a place where all children thrive.