Salary: Scale 2/3 depending on experience £20,835-£21,981 pro rata
27.5 hours per week - 39 weeks per year (Part time applicants considered)
Location: Horn Park Primary School, Lee SE12 9BT
Contract type: Fixed term in the first instance until August 2022
Horn Park is on an exciting journey towards outstanding. In February 2020 we were visited by OFSTED who judged us to be a good school. We are part of an innovative and forward-thinking Partnership of Schools comprising of Deansfield, South Rise, Alderwood, Wingfield Halstow and Willow Dene. This unique partnership provides immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision and outcomes, and the sharing of good practice.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed person who is passionate about children’s learning and emotional well-being. You will work under the supervision of the class teacher and/or SENCo supporting whole class learning, small targeted groups and/or individuals
Our partnership is home to a teaching school, and we would welcome graduates who may want to teach later in their career and are interested in gaining experience.
You must have:
• A desire to support children’s learning and development
• Good Literacy and numeracy skills- GCSE C or above or an equivalent
• Good communication skills
We can offer you:
• Wonderful, enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
• A team committed to raising standards for all children
• A commitment to your own CPD
• A part in a forward thinking, dynamic Partnership who see children at the heart of the learning process
Horn Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Criminal Records Bureau.
For any questions please email our Head of School Zoe Crosland - email@example.com
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please call the school office to arrange, 020 8857 5003
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th September at 12:00pm
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Interviews: w.b. 20th September
Horn Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years