Salary: £16,674.63 - £18,677.93
Start Date: Depending on applicants circumstances
Work Pattern: Full time (36 hours per week/38 weeks)
Interview Dates: TBC
Closing Date: Ongoing
We are seeking an outstanding Teaching Assistant with a passion for working with students of all abilities, with the talent to drive our pupils to achieve outstanding results.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience working with and supporting children to enable them to make accelerated progress in their learning;
- Excellent English, Mathematics, IT and communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the academy’s place in educating pupils and the importance of promoting the moral, spiritual, social and cultural development of pupils from a multi-cultural community;
- An understanding of the National Curriculum and of the varied needs and difficulties presented by students with special needs;
- Enthusiasm to ensure that students get the education which they rightly deserve;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents;
- Ability to raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability;
- Willingness to be a team player and go the extra mile to uphold Mossbourne’s values;
- Commitment to the safeguarding of students;
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach;
- Professional manner at all times.
For further information about the role, please refer to the Job Description
If you are passionate about innovative education, have a commitment to personal excellence and are ready for a new challenge, we welcome your application.
In order to apply for this position please follow the link to our website and complete an application form at www.mossbourne.org/vacancies
Please note that incomplete application forms will not be considered. However, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
“The Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergoing child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.”