Details: The Garden is an expanding, all-through special school for pupils with autism in addition to severe learning difficulties in a newly built BSF building located in Stoke Newington.
We are looking to appoint Teaching Assistants to work in both the primary and secondary departments in our school.
Some of the key qualities we are looking for are:
- exceptional, highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our newly established flourishing school
- excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- an ability to work with a team and diverse staff/pupil groups
- an ability to work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- patience and commitment
The successful candidate will:
- have the opportunity to work under the direction of a class teacher in a small, friendly team.
- be supported by a wider team of professionals to ensure our pupils thrive, have fun and maximise their potential.
- be provided with in-house training and other professional development opportunities.
We would like to hear from you if you believe you can make a positive contribution to the development of our new school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. For this post pre-employment checks will be carried out, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Applications to: email@example.com
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: 2nd July 2017
Interviews: 5th and 7th July 2017