Smart Teachers is recruiting for outstanding Teaching Assistants to join a ‘Good’, one-form entry primary school in Shepherds Bush (W12), West London. The school is known for its welcoming staff and inclusive ethos that encourages children to become lifelong learners. The successful Teaching Assistants will be joining the school from September 2017 on a long term, full time contract, with potential for permanent contracts to be offered.
About the Role
· Teaching Assistants – roles available across key stages
· Roles include general teaching assistant duties and 1:1 support
· Full time position
· Salary between £16,000 – £19,000 - depending on experience
About the School
· Recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted – leadership was graded ‘Outstanding’
· One form entry school
· Brand new outside learning area in early years
· Established leadership team
· Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
· Focus on ICT – every child has an iPad
· Located in Shepherds Bush with good links to the Central and Hammersmith and City lines
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
· A minimum of 6 weeks experience as a Teaching Assistant in a classroom
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXTA12689.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.