Welbourne Primary School is a popular and growing school - a great place to start or continue your career and where you will be well supported and have access to high quality CPD including teacher training if appropriate. We have state of art facilities and excellent transport links on our doorstep. Our children come from a wide range of backgrounds and ‘behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary’ (Ofsted 2013).
We are looking for a highly dedicated and motivated graduate to join our committed staff team.
Successful applicants will have:-
- Excellent Literacy and Maths skills
- The ability to implement interventions across the school and raise attainment of pupils
- Strong and effective communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be an excellent practitioner and role model in classroom and behaviour management
Some of the key responsibilities are to:
- Monitor and evaluate pupils’ responses to learning activities through observation and recording achievement against pre-determined learning objectives. Provide feedback to teachers and pupils
- Be responsible for keeping records and updating systems as required by the teacher
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with pupils and actively promote the inclusion of all pupils
- Responsibility for pupils; providing support to enhance their learning and social well-being
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience, drive and motivation to join our team of professionals please download a full recruitment pack from our school website: www.welbourne.haringey.sch.uk
Closing date for application forms: 03/7/2016 at 12 noon
Interviews will be the week beginning 10/7/16
Welbourne Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All appointments are therefore subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks being obtained.