Smart Teachers is looking to recruit an impressive Graduate Teaching Assistant to work within Key stage 2 at a school based in Haringey, North London. The school is part of a reputable multi-academy trust and are seeking to appoint immediately for a Graduate Teaching Assistant role, which will last for the full academic year, possibly longer. This is an opportunity not to be missed to be part of a team within one of the top performing primary schools nationally.
About the Role
• Graduate Teaching Assistant
• To support the Key stage 2 phase whilst benefitting from an excellent training program
• For the full academic year
• Daily rate between £70 - £75
About the School
• Two form entry primary school, with some year groups at three form
• Rated ‘Good’
• Part of a Multi-Academy trust, providing opportunities for excellent career progression within its quota of schools
• Excellent CPD training available
• Recently recognised nationally for its excellent results and for being one of the top performing primary schools in the country
• Within walking distance to a tube station
In order to be considered for this role, the Graduate Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a recently obtained degree
• Ideally experience of working with children within a formal environment
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS1109GTA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.