Are you looking for a fulfilling and challenging job? Do you enjoy working with children and inspiring them to achieve their full potential?
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic Teaching Assistants to join our friendly, hard working team. We have various positions available including 1:1 support posts, and a one year fixed term maternity cover in Reception (with the possibility of a permanent position after one year).
Duties will include:
• supporting pupils in class,
• actively engaging children in playground games,
• supervision of children over lunch time
• the promotion of our Rights Respecting ethos on a day to day basis.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• school experience (essential)
• NVQ3 (desirable)
• ability to be flexible
Grimsdyke Primary is a “Rights Respecting” school that offers;
• A strong ethos of high expectations and performance.
• Focussed and aspirational children.
• A bright, well-resourced working environment.
• Caring and committed staff and governors.
Grimsdyke School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application packs are available from firstname.lastname@example.org or can be collected in person from the school office.
Closing date: Midday on Thursday 5th July, 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 11th July, 2018