Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant (SEN 1:1)
Required for beginning of Autumn Term 2021 (1st September 2021)
Part time: 32.5 hrs/week (term-time only) Fixed Term duration 1 year
Salary (FTE): £20,451 (Term time only); (Actual based on 77.21%): £15,790 (G2.08)
St. John Fisher is a Catholic, three-form entry, voluntary-aided school. We are part of the Blessed Holy Family Catholic Academy Trust. There is a strong sense of community and teamwork within the school and we believe that happy children achieve best. The school is well resourced and is committed to raising standards for all its pupils.
We are seeking enthusiastic and personable Teaching Assistants who may be required to work as general classroom support or 1:1 to support pupils with Special Educational Needs.
We invite applications to join this ‘outstanding’ school (Ofsted 2009/Section 48 2019).
To the right applicant we can offer:-
• a very supportive atmosphere with a strong sense of community
• well behaved pupils who are hard-working and have a love for learning
• a school that takes pride in developing the whole child
• an opportunity to develop your skills
• the support of a leadership team dedicated to having a positive impact on your wellbeing
as well as pupil outcomes.
• a supportive and friendly Governing Body, committed to continuing school improvement.
The Application Pack is available on the school website www.stjohnfisherschool.co.uk under community/vacancies. Completed application forms to be submitted to Mrs Jackie McKenna, School Administrator, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by the closing date.
C.V.s are not acceptable for this post.
Closing Date: noon Monday 28th June
Interviews: Monday 5th July
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to equal opportunities. Appointments to this post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and sound reference; references will be taken up prior to interview.
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years