Hours negotiable, term time only
Are you interested in fulfilling and challenging job? Do you want to make a difference?
Would you classify yourself as dynamic and enthusiastic about the learning process?
Then why not join the staff at Grimsdyke School as a Teaching Assistant and become part of a wider team that supports the progress and attainment of students
Duties will include:
- assisting at the school breakfast club,
- supporting pupils in class,
- actively engaging children in playground games,
- supervision of children over lunch time
- the promotion of our Rights Respecting ethos on a day to day basis.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- school experience (essential)
- NVQ3 (desirable)
- ability to be flexible
- a personal interest and experience in a particular curriculum area (eg science, languages. Maths etc) would be an advantage
This would be a good opportunity for a graduate thinking of starting a career in teaching
Grimsdyke Primary is a “Rights Respecting” school that offers;
- A strong ethos of high expectations and performance.
- Focussed and aspirational children.
- A bright, well-resourced working environment.
- Caring and committed staff and governors.
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
Grimsdyke School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application packs are available from firstname.lastname@example.org or can be collected in person from the school office.
Closing date: Midday on Thursday 16th November 2017
Interviews: Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th November 2017