Sinai Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant, with experience in working with individuals and groups of children, to become part of a strong team of teachers and experienced support staff.
We believe in providing the highest standards of teaching and learning and instill a culture where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed.
The following qualities will be essential in this post:
- Excellent literacy and Numeracy skills.
- Certificate/Diploma level 2 or 3 relevant to the role or comparable course of study.
- Experience of working with children in the primary phase.
- Experience of working with children who have SEN.
- It will be desirable to have experience of working with children with behavioural challenges.
The ideal candidate will be caring, patient, self-motivated and be able to work from their own initiative. They will need to take direction from both the class teacher and Inclusion Leader.
The deadline for application is Wednesday 17th January 2018. Interviews will be held week commencing 22nd January 2018. For further information please call the main school office on 020 8204 1550.