Oakfields Montessori School is a happy and vibrant independent day school in Upminster, educating boys and girls, aged 3 to 11.
We are seeking to appoint two inspirational, hardworking, and enthusiastic teaching assistants to join Oakfields. Teaching assistants at Oakfields are used throughout the school and so you must be prepared and excited to work from Nursery – Year 6. The hours are 8am–4pm.
The successful candidate must strongly believe in the values that make our school who we are. The ideal candidate will have NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification. At Oakfields we:
• Celebrate each child’s individual talents and strengths which will enable them to make progress.
• Provide a happy school where children build confidence and enjoy learning.
• Promote kindness, co-operation and respect for all.
• Develop a curiosity in children that encourages them to discover and enjoy our world.
• Keep our pupils as children whilst preparing them for their next step.
“Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed”
Oakfields Montessori School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years